The CONDOR 300 is high-speed tube filler with a capacity to produce about 100,000 tubes per shift.
The tubes have to be first manually transferred from the tube box to the cassette provided on the machine. In turn the tubes are loaded into the tube holders through intermediate tube loaders. First the tubes are centered and oriented and then filled. They are then closed depending on the type of tube.
In case of metal tubes, the tubes are flattened and crimped twice (or even thrice). In case of laminate / plastic tubes, they are first heated on the inside periphery and then sealed. Batch details are then coded on the crimp (or seal) with metal stereos and the tubes are ejectedout either into a collection container or to a tube-transfer system to link to the downstream MERLIN 300XC cartoner.
Options for completely automatic robotic tube loading is also available.
- Easy Changeover
- Bottom-up / dive-down filling with shut-off nozzle. Blow-off for string-like characteristic
- Vertical dosing for ease in suction
- Standard features include product level sensor, detection of reverse tubes, jammed tubes, un-filled tubes and un-oriented tubes
- Heating from hopper to nozzle, for balm-like products
- Adjustment with bare minimum tools
- Vision systems for checks like right packaging for SKU, illegible printing by ink-jet, bad seal, etc.
- All-around guarding, with minimum access to moving parts
- Saddle Fold
- Multi-colour filling
- Profiled Sealing / Euro-slot
- Nitrogen flushing
- Compliance to CE, UL & cGMP norms
For more details contact:
Avish Machines Pvt. Ltd
F/3-4, Prime Estate, Sagpada,
Deodal, Kaman, Naigaon – East, Dist.
Palghar – 401 208. Tel: 96079 40379,